RESERVATIONS & DEPOSITS: Deposit is due when reservation is made. Colonel Arms will accept cash, traveler’s checks, Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card. If a reservation is made less than 30 days in advance, full payment is required at the time reservation is made. In the event Colonel Arms does not receive a certified check or money order when due, the reservation will be cancelled immediately. A deposit of one-half (1/2) of the rent plus applicable total taxes is required to confirm your reservation. Guest may inspect Property before paying a deposit. If Guest chooses not to inspect Property, then Guest agrees to accept the Property as is on arrival and Guest will not be entitled to a refund of rent money and will have no claim or recourse against Owner or Colonel Arms.
CANCELLATION: Sorry, once you have made the reservation, there are NO REFUNDS for any cancellations. No refunds for early check-outs, inclement weather, or in case of eviction. Colonel Arms reserves the right to cancel any reservation at any time prior to occupancy and will, in this event, refund any deposit received. There will be no refund due to “Acts of God”.
SMOKE-FREE SUITES: No smoking of any type is allowed inside the suites. Cigarette urns are located on each deck and in the Courtyard as well as other places on the property. Please use them. Do not dispose of cigarettes by tossing them on ground or off the balconies.
KITCHENS: Kitchens are furnished with dishes, flatware, glasses, pots & pans.
LINENS: Colonel Arms does NOT provide sheets or pillowcases. For your convenience, blankets and quilts are provided. Please remember to pack your own Beach, Bath and Kitchens Towels, Queen and Twin sized Sheets and Pillowcases.
LOST / LEFT ITEMS: Colonel Arms is not responsible for any items left in the popery after the Guest vacates. Please check unit carefully for personal items prior to check-out.
NOISE ORDINANCE: Colonel Arms is required by law to inform all Guests in writing that there is a “Noise Ordinance” in effect. (CORMAR 10.20.01). It is a violation of this agreement and grounds for eviction immediately if this ordinance is violated as a result of Guest’s activity in or about the property or elsewhere.
PARKING: One parking space per unit is provided. Occasionally, additional spaces are available and you are welcome to use them. We cannot accommodate oversized vehicles and alternate parking is not provided. Colonel Arms is not responsible for illegally parked cars and reserves the right to tow any such vehicle without notice.
PETS: Pets are strictly prohibited. Discovery of a pet on premises is considered grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
LOCK OUT FEE: There will be a $50 fee for lockouts, payable when guest is admitted to property.
REFUNDS: Guests shall not be entitled to any refund for inoperative appliances or air conditioners. Agent, however, upon being notified of any malfunction, will make every effort to have appliance repaired. Weather is considered an “Act of God”. No consideration will be made for refunds.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: Colonel Arms and its owners reserve the right to require a security deposit. The security deposit, if any will be returned to the Guest within thirty days (30) of check-out, less any deductions for damages, replacement costs or cleaning fees after a thorough inspection of the unit upon departure. The following conditions will constitute deductions from or retention of said security deposit:
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. unless prior arrangements have been agreed upon; Colonel Arms reserves the right to retain the ENTIRE SECURITY DEPOSIT for late check-out.
- In the event of a forced eviction, for any reason, Colonel Arms reserves the right to retain the ENTIRE SECURITY DEPOSIT.
- Damages beyond normal wear and tear. Damages are defined as, but not limited to: any broken, ripped, torn, burned, stained or in any way defaced walls, windows, carpet, tile or any other type of flooring; appliances, doors, furniture, kitchenware, blankets, linens, bedspread or pillows; including the inside or the outside areas of the property. We specifically reserve the right to retain any or all of the security deposit for any damage to the property not listed above by simple omission. Colonel Arms reserves the right to inspect the rental unit, at any time, day or night, during the lodging period without further notice.
- In the event that damages and or repairs exceed the Security Deposit and Civil Litigation results, Guest hereby expressly agree that the governing body of law shall be the State of Maryland, Worcester County. This is a License to Use Agreement NOT a Lease subject to Maryland Tenant-Landlord Laws.
- It is further agree between the parties that the Guest herein covenants and promises to surrender the Property in as good as or the same condition as at the commencement of occupancy.
We want this to be your best vacation ever! Please do not hesitate to let the Property Manager know if we can be of any assistance. For your convenience, the Office is open from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday thru Saturday. Please dial 410-289-5060 for after-hour emergencies.
VALID PHOTO ID OF EACH GUEST IS REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN
We want this to be your best vacation ever! Please do not hesitate to let the Property Manager know if we can be of any assistance. For your convenience, the Office is open from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday thru Saturday.
Please dial 410-289-5060 for after-hour emergencies.
(Located at 7th and Philadelphia Avenue)
609 Philadelphia Ave.
Ocean City, MD 21842